Why We Love It
Vitruvi's beautifully-crafted stone diffusers help you diffuse essential oils throughout your home, while doubling as stunningly simple pieces of decor.
How To Use
Add 15-30 drops of essential oil to the water reservoir of the diffuser. Select one of the time settings and enjoy.
Diffuser will run continuously for 3 hours.
Diffuser will run for 30 seconds, then pause for 30 seconds for 7.5 hours.
How to clean:
Cleaning the Stone Cover
1. Remove the stone cover from the base and run the whole piece under warm water.
2. Apply a pea-sized amount of dish soap to the cover and use your fingers to buff out any marks or dirt. Note: do not use fabric or other materials because the stone’s surface can pick up fibers.
3. Rinse the diffuser and set it aside to air dry.
Cleaning the Inside
1. Unplug your diffuser and remove the stone cover.
2. Take off the plastic lid from the water reservoir. Using a damp cloth, wipe the inside of the water reservoir.
3. Plug in the diffuser and fill the water reservoir halfway. Add 1 tbsp of white vinegar to the water reservoir and put the plastic lid and stone cover back on.
4. Turn on the diffuser and allow the vinegar to run through the diffuser for about 30 minutes.
Made in China.
The Olivela Effect
How it Works
20% of the proceeds from the purchase of this item goes to our partner, CARE.
That equates to 2 Days of School for Syrian refugees who would otherwise be denied an education
All at no extra cost to you. We price match!