Ellis BrooklynRives Eau de Parfum 50ml
1920s French Riviera - The stuff of lazy days on the shore, evening writer salons, and fresh midnight breezes wafting through open windows. A true unisex scent, neroli, petitgrain and lavender form t...
1920s French Riviera - The stuff of lazy days on the shore, evening writer salons, and fresh midnight breezes wafting through open windows. A true unisex scent, neroli, petitgrain and lavender form the backbone of this fragrance, which lingers with an elegant base of cashmere woods and white suede for an incredibly clean, almost soapy finish.
Bakelite compression cap: biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
50 mL housed in an environmentally-friendly glass bottle from an Ecocert supplier
Made in small batches in New York, each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
Due to shipping regulations, this item must ship ground.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Top: Neroli, petitgrain
- Mid: Orange flower, lavender
- Dry: Cashmere woods, white suede
- SD Alcohol 40B (alcohol denat.), parfum (fragrance), aqua (water), limonene linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxycitronellal, citral, citronellol, coumarin, geraniol, farnesol, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate
- Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Shipping & returns